Monday, April 19, 2010

Canvas too Clean



Today, everything seems to be dawning on me in a way that falsely inflates the meaning of them.
Like, everything I look at seems to be woven together in a way that quickly turns too philosphical.
I entered a very strange state of consciousness last night where I seemed to be right in that little groove between sleeping and being awake. I felt like I was in my bed and surrounded by a dozen pots and pans, all with different soups, as well as yam and potato dishes. They were all in and around my bed, and then when I thought I woke up, I was still trying to sift through the strange feeling of them being around me, I actually felt like I couldn't move or else I'd disturb their cooking process. Then I sort of slipped into this state where I thought I could actually sort of smell these dishes.
I want to be able to distinguish which things are the result of the physical properties of my brain and which are the workings of my mind and imagination.

They are separate.

All I know is that this is my last week of school, there are at least five really amazing movies that I have downloaded that I need to watch, at least 15 books that have been carefully selected to sit on my desk which I'm dying to read, and 50 kilometres of biking I want to do in the next month.
I keep trying to plan my next big step, but the only things that feel right seem to be the little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment