Sunday, February 21, 2010

Arms Tonight


I fell in your arms tonight.
I fell hard in your arms tonight,
it was nice.
I died in your arms tonight.
I slipped through into the afterlife,
it was nice.
White lies in your arms tonight.
I lost sight in your arms tonight,
it was nice.

And hey, you, don't you think it's kinda cute
that I died right inside your arms tonight
that I'm fine even after I have died
because it was in your arms I died.
I cried in the afterlife
I cry hard because I have died,
and you're alive.
I try to escape afterlife.
I try hard to get back inside
your arms alive.

Seeing this live last night was absolutely phenomenal and put a smile on Surrey's face.
Giggling and jiggling my body with some other chicas.
Mmm.
Check out Mother Mother for those who haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment