Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Magician's Private Library



Please let your chakras be moved by Holly Miranda's newest album that came out yesterday.
Five tracks that were released on her EP "Sleep on Fire" have been revamped for this album along with a bunch of other new songs. One of my personal favourites is definitely "Canvas".

There's no place I want to wake up, but beside you. or Everytime I go to sleep I kick and scream and dream a little bit.
-Sleep on Fire, The Magician's Private Library

Unearthly sounds come together with more orchestra, more harmony and more treble.
This kind of music seems to either leave me sitting on my bed with my jaw on the floor staring into never-never-land or dancing around boneless in a full-body panty hose - most commonly used for lipo-massage, riding my space-heater.
Her voice is chilling and it just keeps getting chillier.

No comments:

Post a Comment