Wednesday, March 24, 2010

yell saccani



I looked at this photo for a really long time before making anything of it and I'm still not totally sure what I make of it.
It looks to me like she could be going either way - from a beautiful pose to some kind of rush or escape, or from a blurry body-thrash to a serene yet dominant pose.
The in-between of the two polars of the image is so up to the viewer's decision and I really like that.
Personally I think it captures more of the escape - like she could've met someone in a place that had really sexy music, had a four-word conversation and knew they wanted to leave together and as he was pulling the shutter down for the first time, she saw a rat... or a knife. Or the exposure was just left open for a while and just happened to catch a lady who was slipping from her bedroom to her laundry room to pull on her robe that just finished in the dryer.
Check out yell saccani for more photos like this, especially from his "BLUR" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment